Tuesday 10 March 2015

KOREAN DRAMA 2015

Hi guys,

I know it had being such a long time since i last update this blog but doesn't mean i had forget about it . (Ok, maybe sometimes i did forget bout the existence of this blog^^) 

Anyway by looking at the title, i'm sure u know what will be my entry update this time. I will recommend you some of the korean drama or movie which i have watch recently. Bear in mind, not all drama or movie that i recommend you was made in 2015. I will try my best to make some comment about the drama.

1) Healer


A great chemistry between the hero and the heroin. A great act by the actors and the actresses. A great storyline. All the things about this drama is just perfect and beautiful. I really like the chemistry show by Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young in this drama. I would really like to recommend you to watch this drama. It is an action drama with a beautiful romance. Believe me, you would fall in love with Ji Chang Wook after you watch this drama (that is what happen to me).

2) More than Blue


I know that you would say that this is a 2009 movie and not 2015. But hey, why nobody tell me about the existence of this beautiful drama. It makes me cry really hard watching this movie. I think Kwon Sang Woo play a perfect role. He successfully potray his character who want to protect his girl even his act will hurt himself. Lee Bo Young also act well in potraying her sacrifying towards the man that she love. What a great and beautiful movie. For those who want to watch this drama, please preapre a box of tissue beforehand. It is a sad melodrama.

3) Blood


The first thing you should know before watching this drama is that, the drama was quite controversial because of the awkward act by the hero and the heroin. But then, putting aside the awkward act, this drama was actually a great drama. I love the storyline of the movie about the vampire who try to survive in the human world and his determination to want to live like humanbeing. At first, i was like a bit uncertain on whether to watch this drama or not especially after reading some negative comments by the k-netizens about this drama but then, one day, i accidentally watch this drama and later, i started to be curious as to what will happen next and end up watching this drama. Ignore the awkward act by the main character because the other character is still doing well in potraying their character especially the evil vampire aka Ji Jin Hee.

this is not the end. i still have a lot of great drama that i had watch but i just being lazy to make some comment about the drama. Anyway, i will give you some list and left a short comment about the drama.

4) Birth of a Beauty - a drama about a married fat girl who do PS to be beautiful in order to revenge her cheated husband.

5) Pinnochio - a drama about the world of reporter who are all about lying and how the young, freshmen reporter discover the truth about the false news reported about his father. I like that they show the world of reporter. Even though all the things in the drama is all fiction but i believe that there is some reporter who are like that. being untrustworthy in delivering the news.

6)Hyde, Jekyll me - a drama about a man who had a split personality. The other man was born out of the guilty felt by the man.

7) Kill me, Heal me - the same storyline with the hyde, jekyll me. about a man who had split personality.


ok, i can't remember what are the other drama i had watch. I tend to easily forget about a things easily so that is why i can't really remember what drama i had watch... hahah... anyway, hope you enjoy your time watching all this drama. For those who are still be like uncertain as to watch it or not, i will not pressured you but please watch Healer. It is a really good and great drama. i had watch it for third time and maybe i will watch it again for the forth time. That is how crazy i am about the drama.So please watch it^^.

Anyway, this is all from me. Will try to think as to what topic i will present on my next entry. XOXO


P/s : can't wait to watch movie, 'TWENTY"....


No comments:

Post a Comment