Monday 22 April 2013

2PM successful concert at Tokyo Dome!!!!!



Ever since 2PM debuted in Japan, they've always saying that their wish was to perform on their dream stage, the prestigious Tokyo Dome. Finally, just barely two years after their debut in Japan, that dream came true on April 20, 2013 and April 21, 2013.

For most of the Hottest I know (including myself), we were worried and afraid that 2PM will not be able to fill Tokyo Dome for a two-day concert. But then, it turned out to be the opposite. The venue was filled with enthusiastic Hottest, who were ready to make precious memories with 2PM.

Congratulations to my boys, for having a successful concert at Tokyo Dome. The tears you shed at the end of the concert shows how grateful you are for everyone who made it possible, and how much you appreciate the love that the fans have given you. For that alone, I've come to realize that you truly deserve to be where you are now.

And for each and every Hottest who made their dreams come true, thank you. I couldn't be more proud of my boys and my fandom. Surely, with Hottest, 2PM can fly.

Here more pic of them during the concert at Tokyo Dome....

 



However the part that touch my heart the most is when our boys cry... it really make me sad for no reason.. maybe it is because of my overflowing love towards them... huhuh...


Actually during the second day at Tokyo Dome, Nichkhun had break down and cry. He said sorry to the k-hottest who went through a lot because of his mistake. Junho went to him and wipe off his tears (omooo, khunnuneo moment!!! 'blushing' ^^) then all the member hug him so it become agroup hug (omoo, sweet moment again)


Don't worry khun, hottest are always there for you. No matter how hard it is, we will still support you no matter what because we all love you..huhuh..^^

And one more thing, who had thought that behind this big giant Okcat are Taecyeon and Chansung.. omo.. J-hottest sure are lucky enough.. I'm so jealous towards them..huhuh~~


That's all from me... however thanks again to all j-hottest for the surprise events that they made to our boys...    It's really great and wonderful!!!!

p/s: credit to mr.google for all of the picture-;)





No comments:

Post a Comment