Tuesday 7 May 2013

2PM GROWN

Just like the title, that is what i want to said today... Firstly i would like to say sorry for my grammatically error.... hmmm... As you all know, 6/5 are the day that all hottest in the world waited because on that day 2PM will lauch their 3rd album title 'GROWN' . Every minutes I check on the youtube for the 2pm new video but i don't see any of it... but when it appear, i feel like to become histeria... my heart thumping heart... maybe its' because this is their first comeback after 2 years.... but really this is my first time i feel like this... i help them making a promotion by sharing it in twitter n fb and also help trending the #comebackwhenyou hearthissong in twitter .... it's a new experience for me... i never feel regret to be in this fandom but i must said that i really proud that i know this fandom... it's more hottest than ever....


If you don't like this group but I still recommend you to watch this group thorough your heart. Maybe they have a lot of antis but they still work hard to prove that they are the true musicians. I don't really like the boys that are like 'girly' so that is why i like this group.... All of the members are tough and masculine but still they have this playful side that will make you laugh hard every time you see them...

Hmmm.... There's no need for me to talk long actually... Just watch this video and you will know... i will keep updating about 2PM in future because i am HOTTEST and i think i will forever be HOTTEST....

No comments:

Post a Comment