Friday 24 May 2013

FOR 2PM HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, i would like to congratulate my boys for their first winning on Music Bank... chukahae 2PM... i luv you.. do you know how excited i am when i know that they win??? i even cry when i know the news... all of their hard work had being paid by this winning.. thanks to all of the hottest... Actually this is my first time voting so hard for my boys .... actually the first time ever in my life voting so hard like this just to see them winning and at the same time to tell the boys, that we are still here for them... We will still love them even how much hardship we need to overcome in order to love them... Saranghae oppa -;)

But some of the bad mouth that talk that 2PM doesn't deserve the win really make me sad.... i really hate the haters out there... they said that 2PM doesn't deserve to win on music Bank and actually 4minutes are more deserve... hey haters let me tell you, if you think that your group are deserve to win then why don't you vote for them??? Why did you let 2PM win???  2PM and hottest work so hard to get this win and you can just easily said it like that... let me tell you, you are just a human that doesn't know how to respect others... you just think about yourself and think that you deserve all the fortune... sorry to say but actually you are not deserve to live in this world... Just go to hell... please leave my boys, don't disturb them... i can't bear anymore to see someone like you hating them....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! you run my mood actually!!!!!!

i don't want to talk more longer... let's just end this here... whatever it is, 2PM congratulation for your first win... i am proud of you... Never look at the back now, just look forward.. believe me... more fortune waiting for you in future... Just go for it.. we HOTTEST will always support you with all our life and will never betray you... believe in us... we are here for you..2PM saranghae.. I LOVE YOU-:)

No comments:

Post a Comment